fbpx

Daydreams and the Resting Brain

Brave Mentoring Program

Our brains are working frantically all the time even when you’re not aware of it.  The conscious mind controls our brains for only 5% of the time.  The other 95% is powered by our subconscious. We know that the resting brain is never silent.  It’s ticking away through a variety of material gathered from your […]