Celebrate 2021’s Partnering Outstanding Leadership Awards
What an incredible evening on Friday 16th October 2020 with over 200 leaders at our Gala Outstanding Leadership Awards 2020 Event and 200 people on our live-stream! What an incredible 2020 Outstanding Leadership Awards…! Thank you so much for everyone who were part of our awards and movement championing and shining a light on kind and courageous leadership! Thank you to CQUniversity, DHL and Kay By Design for your support and partnership! A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to all our winners at our 2020 Outstanding Leadership Awards…!
- Courageous Leader Joe McCord
- Women in Leadership Wendy Leegel
- SME Business Leader Giovanna Lever (MAICD)
- CEO of the Year Cecily McGuckin
- Future Leaders Bethany Mitchell Dan Wilson MD
- Community Leader Mohit Tolani
- Student Leader Katura Halleday
- Men in Leadership Steve Davies
- Courageous Team Key Assets (Australia)
- Start-up Leader Kane Sajdak
All finalists were winners through our lens and what a great example group of leaders and teams committed to kind and courageous leadership!
Opportunities are now available to either partner or, nominate for the 2021 Outstanding Leadership Awards!
The Outstanding Leadership Awards
The Outstanding Leadership Awards are the embodiment of a dream that commenced more than 20 years ago when I began working to help organisations and individuals achieve their leadership potential. As we move into a new decade, we are taking with us a legacy of change. Leadership across the globe has been evolving rapidly over the past three years and LeadershipHQ is continuing to be at the forefront of that change. To bring you these awards we are partnering with companies whose culture rewards and fosters kind and courageous leadership. The Outstanding Leadership Awards are about championing leaders across organisations who make diversity, inclusion and kindness part of their day to day culture. They are leaders who have courageous conversations and strive to lead by example. They are leaders that make employees happy to come to work each day because they feel valued. Above all, they are the leader whose example others strive to replicate and who are changing the face of leadership. By demonstrating and rewarding this type of leadership, we are encouraging leaders now and, in the future, to strive to epitomise these values. We welcome all nominations no matter the size or type of the business or organisation. LeadershipHQ encourages you to nominate leaders you feel embody these leadership attributes each and every day. So welcome to the 2021 Outstanding Leadership Awards. Let’s be the change we want to see in the world and reward kind and courageous leadership.
Invitation to Partner
The Outstanding Leadership Awards have changed the way corporates acknowledge leadership. We are creating a movement that celebrates behaviours and values that espouse great leadership across Australia and New Zealand. In 2020 we championed the organisations and small businesses that created diverse, inclusive and courageous leaders and teams. Organisations connected with the awards are becoming employers of choice through their value system. Nominees are being championed and gaining recognition not for the dollars they bring in the door but the impact they make on people’s lives each day. Here are six reasons why you should partner today:
- Visibility. Receive national, local, & industry recognition—in past year, the awards received hundreds of thousands of media impressions globally
- Morale. Personal validation for your employees & public acknowledgement of your company’s commitment to celebrating outstanding leadership
- Networking. Connect with a team of international judges, finalist & other corporate sponsors
- Exposure. Increase your visibility to The Leadership Review’s editorial staff, columnists & receive invitations to participate in commentary
- Employer Branding. Attract employees who resonate with your value system through brand exposure during the year
- Business Opportunities. Gain exposure to your market, receive new sales & partnership opportunities through high—quality exposure & networking
Outstanding Leadership Awards
Peer nominated awards are available which celebrate leadership, courage and authenticity. They recognise brave leadership; where leadership is demonstrated every day. It is here through your actions and attitude where you are truly making a difference to your organisation, people and community. The LeadershipHQ Outstanding Leadership Awards will be presented to the recipients at a gala awards evening on May 8, 2021.
DATES & DEADLINES
- Nominations open: September 14, 2020
- Nominations close: March 15, 2021
- Finalists Announced: April 15, 2021
- Winners Announced: May 8, 2021
- CEO — Large Corporation
- CEO — Medium Corporation
- Courageous Team — Corporate
- Courageous Team — Community
- Courageous Team — Public Sector
- Courageous Leader of the Year
- Team Leader of the Year
- Indigenous Leader
- Future Leader
- Public Sector Leader
- Community Leader
- SME Business Leader
- Start Up Leader
- Student Leader
- Women in Construction
- Women in STEM
- Outstanding Leader 2021
READY TO LOCK IN YOUR PARTNERSHIP?
Would you love to be part of a movement and awards championing kind, courageous and inclusive leadership? Do you know a great leader, team or business? Partnership opportunities are NOW open for our 2021 Awards and also you can nominate for our 2021 Awards from today! Our Outstanding Leadership Award packages have been created to showcase our partnerships throughout the whole campaign including all pre—event promotions and marketing initiatives. We have a few additional partnership opportunities that can either be in the form of product or service as prizes to nominees.
To discuss our partnership packages, or to speak with our business development manager about your involvement with the Outstanding Leadership Awards please contact us via email or phone using the details below for LeadershipHQ:
- Web: https://www.outstandingleadershipawards.com.au/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone 1300 719 665
Leadership isn’t easy and sometimes we need help. I am always here.
Get in touch today to learn more about how to nominate for the 2021 Outstanding Leadership Awards and set yourself up for success!
Stay Kind. Stay Courageous.