Watch this video where I talk about how to Rock It! Confidence, Self Belief and Courage truly matter. Today we need Confident Leaders. You are a leader. Focus on what makes YOU Rock!
My ROCK It Manifesto is –
I will make my world truly ROCK by
1. Standing by my values, no matter what, because it’s the only acceptable way for me to live.
2. Allowing myself to be the unforgettable person I am, knowing I might one day help change your life.
3. To be truly Courageous. Understanding and accepting that I am not perfect but promising to do the best I can each and every day.
4. Recognising and encouraging the unique and hidden awesomeness in everyone I meet.
5. Loving myself and my strengths every day so I can teach you to love yourself, too.
6. ROCKING IT every day through my positive, useful and empowering thoughts.
7. Loving the people I am with, recognising that some need more love than others.
8. Accepting failure for the lesson it is and using it to move forward.
9. Having fun, acting spontaneously and sometimes even making a fool of myself as I explore the person I am.
10. Saying yes, yes and yes again, even though I might be afraid of failure.
11. Taking time to smell the roses and enjoy life, without constantly hurrying to do something more.
12. Surrounding myself with people who truly believe in and support me to do the work I am dedicated to.
13. Releasing myself and others from the perceived hurts and wounds I sustained in the past, freeing myself to move on.
14. Expressing my passion for what I do, allowing it to spread like a contagion.
15. ROCKING IT every day in some way, large or small, and creating amazing ripples of ‘ROCK IT-ness” that reach YOU.
Grab my books JUST ROCK IT! and Leadership Attitude via HERE or Amazon to rock the leadership space!
Remember YOU ROCK!